For Individuals: Please check back soon for the 2021 webinar schedule and registration instructions. Thank you!
New to the United States or recently moved to another part of the country? Right now, you’re probably feeling overwhelmed trying to find your way in surroundings that feel alien and completely unfamiliar.
But that’s where we come in. At Golden Beacon USA, we’re your one-stop shop for the products and services that will help you settle in and adjust to this place you now call home. Golden Beacon USA provides Orientation and Resources Webinars on a wide range of topics including but not limited to: American culture and institutions, overviews of the major metropolitan areas of the U.S. and their communities, immigrant resources, career planning and English as a Second Language with a TESOL-certified instructor.
How will you benefit? These workshops:
- Provide an online, in-depth version of the information you need to know as a newcomer to the U.S.
- Focus on your specific community (city and county) and its surrounding areas in which you live and work
- Ease your anxiety about living in a new place and connect you to your newly adopted area, making you feel at home
- Equip you with the resources and knowledge to help you thrive in your new country economically, socially, and politically
- Focus on career-related topics that will benefit those wanting to advance in their careers or further their education
- Provide you with follow-up opportunities, including references to the Golden Beacon USA online educational videos or a Golden Beacon USA instructor to follow up with any questions
- Government agencies (state and federal)
- Real estate agencies
- International Student Offices at colleges and universities
- Workforce Development Centers
- Adult Education Centers
- An initial consultation with the instructor to determine the date(s) and duration of the webinar, the content to be covered, and the learning objectives
- In-depth content research using high-quality sources related to your community that informs customers of the resources available to them in their area as well as other applicable content
- Continuous collaboration between your organization and our instructor during the development of the course, including the content and types of assessments
- A consultation between the instructor and your organization to discuss the final version of the webinar before the start date
- A dedicated instructor to deliver the workshop and provide students with reference materials they can use to follow-up
Golden Beacon USA also partners with organizations that assist immigrants arriving in the United States or have employees or clients from other countries who are new to American culture to provide these workshops for their clientele and/or employees. We work with the following types of organizations, including but not limited to:
An Orientation and Resources Webinars contract with Golden Beacon USA includes:
Golden Beacon USA also offers presentations for organizations who want to familiarize themselves with our mission and services. A presentation via Zoom on what Golden Beacon USA can do for your organization’s clientele and/or employees will help you expand your services by introducing them to an additional resource.
To set up a webinar or presentation for your organization or to learn more information about this service, please contact us using the form below: