Do you work at an organization with immigrant employees or clientele who are
new to America and its culture?
We’d like to hear from you!
Our custom-designed Orientation & Resources webinars can add vital content to your new employee or client orientation sessions, giving your audience from other countries an opportunity to learn about their new community and the resources available there.
We also design and teach webinars on workforce development topics such as resume writing, networking, and job searching, taught by our trained and experienced Career Coach, Laura Marenco.
Laura brings her previous experience as a Career Coach and Training Specialist and her graduate education in teaching adult learners to creating webinars that meet the unique needs and experiences that adult students bring to the classroom.
If there are other topics you feel your immigrant clients or employees need to learn, just let us know! We are more than happy to do the research and then design and deliver the webinar.
Golden Beacon USA partners with all types of organizations for workforce development projects, including, but not limited to:
- Government agencies (state and federal)
- Real estate agencies
- International Student Offices at colleges and universities
- Workforce Development Centers
- Adult Education Centers
When you partner with us on a custom webinar for your organization, you’ll receive:
- An initial consultation with the instructor to determine the date(s) and duration of the webinar, the content to be covered, and the learning objectives
- In-depth content research using high-quality sources related to your community that informs customers of the resources available to them in their area as well as other applicable content
- Continuous collaboration between your organization and our instructor during the development of the course, including the content and types of assessments
- A webinar that presents the content in a fun and engaging way that also creates a feeling of community with other immigrant students
- A dedicated instructor to deliver the webinar and provide students with reference materials they can use to follow-up
To set up a webinar or learn more about this service, please contact us using the form below: