How Do I…?
Need help finding resources or services in your area, such as ESL courses or daycare? Unsure how a certain process works in the US? In this program, Laura acts as your personal assistant, researching what you need, doing the outreach (phone calls, emails, visits), and then sharing her findings and next steps with you.
This program consists of at least two meetings – the initial assessment meeting and then the followup to walk you through the next steps. Laura is also available to accompany you on appointments.
Referrals include, but are not limited to:
- Childcare options
- Immigration lawyers
- ESL courses
- Setting up a bank account
- Assessing the best family-friendly neighborhoods
- Obtaining a driver’s license
- Enrolling in school/finding the best schools for your children’s needs
- Securing furniture or other household needs
Contact Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org today for more information and to sign up!