Does your organization focus on assisting immigrants arriving in the United States? Do you have employees or clients from other countries who are new to American culture? Golden Beacon USA provides Orientation and Resources Workshops related to your specific community to assist your clientele and employees with acclimating to their new area.
Golden Beacon USA also offers on-site presentations for organizations who want to familiarize themselves with our mission and services. A presentation on what Golden Beacon USA can do for your organization’s clientele and/or employees will help you expand your services by introducing them to an additional resource. To contact us about setting up a presentation at your organization, please use the contact form below.
Golden Beacon USA partners with organizations, including but not limited to:
- Government agencies (state and federal)
- Real estate agencies
- International Student Offices at colleges and universities
- Workforce Development Centers
- Adult Education Centers
How will your audience benefit? These workshops:
- Provide an onsite, in-person version of the information found in Golden Beacon USA’s educational videos, which benefits those whose learning style is more conducive to a classroom setting.
- Focus on your specific community (city and county) and its surrounding areas in which your clientele live and work.
- Expand and enhance the services your organization provides to your clients and employees without committing your staff’s time to develop them
- Ease your employees’ anxiety about living in a new place, which may distract them from the duties of their jobs, thereby increasing their productivity
- Equip your clients and employees with the resources and knowledge to help them thrive in their new country economically, socially, and politically
- Connect clients and employees to their newly adopted area, which will make them feel comfortable and therefore more likely to remain in the area
- Focus on career-related topics that will benefit those employees wanting to advance in your organization or further their education, thereby expanding your company’s knowledge base
- Provide students with follow-up opportunities, including references to the Golden Beacon USA online educational videos or a Golden Beacon USA instructor to follow up with any questions
- Meet the needs of adult learners.
An Orientation and Resources Workshop contract with Golden Beacon USA includes:
- An initial consultation with the instructor to determine the date(s) and duration of the workshop, the content to be covered, and the learning objectives
- In-depth content research using high-quality sources related to your community that informs customers of the resources available to them in their area as well as other applicable content
- Continuous collaboration between your organization and our instructor during the development of the course, including the content and types of assessments
- A consultation between the instructor and your organization to discuss the final version of the workshop before the start date
- A dedicated instructor on-site at your organization to deliver the workshop and provide students with reference materials they can use to follow-up
To set up a workshop or to learn more information about this service, please contact us using the form below: