Have a professional challenge you need help tackling? Want to gain some insight on your next career move? Come meet with Laura Marenco, a trained Career Coach, to start solving these problems today! In this confidential, one-on-one coaching relationship, Laura assists the Client with gaining a fresh perspective on challenges or opportunities and discovering the solution or next steps on his or her own.
Client must purchase a Career Coaching Package (described in the table below) via the website before any meetings or work can begin. Once Client has purchased a package, Coach will send a scheduler to Client to set up the first meeting.
Please read our Career Coaching Client Agreement for more information on our policies, including cancellation, rescheduling, and refunds. Please sign the agreement and e-mail it to the Coach at email@example.com or take a photo of your signature and e-mail or text it to the Coach at (866) 403-7173.
Each Career Coaching package includes the following:
- An introductory meeting between Client and the Coach, either in-person or via phone, Zoom, or Skype
- Check-in meetings via phone, in-person, Zoom, or Skype
- Work performed on behalf of Client outside of any Client-Coach meetings, including but not limited to:
- Searching for and researching jobs and/or industries
- Creating, editing, or writing resumes and cover letters
- Completing and submitting job applications
- Contacting Coach’s network for leads
- Researching educational programs and financial assistance
- Creating user accounts for applications, and providing status e-mails to Client, such as application submission records or application user account information.
All sessions will be conducted in English. Coach speaks Spanish but is not fluent. It is Client’s responsibility to have a translator present during the session if Client struggles with the English language.
Coach serves both local and national clients.
Refunds are provided in the form of store credit. Restrictions apply. Please see our Career Coaching Client Agreement for more details.
Laura Marenco holds a Certificate in Leadership Coaching for Organizational Performance from George Mason University’s International Coaching Federation accredited program. She also has professional experience in career and personal development coaching in an organizational setting as well as through various volunteer positions.
DISCLAIMER: Coach is not a doctor, therapist, counselor, psychiatrist, or medical or other healthcare professional. Coaching is NOT a substitute for licensed counseling, medical advice, or substance abuse treatment. Counselors, therapists, and psychiatrists are trained to diagnose and treat mental health issues, such as depression and anxiety. Coaches help clients gain a fresh perspective on challenges or opportunities in their lives and find solutions on their own.
Coach does not diagnose or treat illnesses or provide medical advice. Client understands that Coach will not and shall not be obligated to act as a therapist providing psychoanalysis, psychological counseling or behavioral therapy. If Client is experiencing an emotional or mental health issue, Client should contact a licensed therapist, counselor or doctor.